Sunday 8 March 2015

41.blogging health check 2

Blogging Healthcheck 2
I have not received any feedback from my teachers with regards to my blogging progress. However, I have analysed my blogging and came up with some areas/points where i believe i have done well and some criticisms.
____________________________________________________________


Good Points
Since my last blogging health check, I believe I was able to take in consideration all the points that were discussed and make appropriate changes to increase my grade and improve my blogging. I have focused on making my blog visually exciting and I've done so my adding various gifs, embedded videos, pictures and online presentations so that all my blog entries didn't just consist of text and information. 
Also, I believe I have been much more consistent with my blog entries - making sure I blog as much as possible,

Criticisms 
There are still some areas were I believe I can still make some improvements. I think my blogposts can be in much more detail making sure I cover all areas of my journey to creating a title sequence in as much detail as possible.
Also, I think I should have made an individual post on each day that we filmed expressing what I believe were our areas of success and failures and how to improve if i were given the chance to do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment